A tribute to Sotong
Whenever people ask me who my best friends/true friends are, one of the first few person who come across my mind is Sotong. Sotong is somebody I regard as my true friend. Sotong, without your help, I would not have survived the tough times back in Form 6. Lohan is one of the nicknames I like the most. The other is lazy worm. This posting is a tribute from me to you. Thanks for being such a great friend. Friends forever.
PS: I do not like to lose in life but I don't mind losing to my family members, my love one, my best friends and my true friends. Therefore 'Arsenal rocks!!' haha.
PS: I do not like to lose in life but I don't mind losing to my family members, my love one, my best friends and my true friends. Therefore 'Arsenal rocks!!' haha.

1 Comments:
You have been a great friend too and will always be =) The only lohan with big ears who is never tired of listening to his friends.
btw, thanks for supporting arsenal!yay!I thank you on behalf of them.=p
Post a Comment
<< Home