Sacrifices
London, Manchester, Leeds, York, Haworth, bread and cheese every morning, my 22nd birthday, Christmas, New Year, Maggi, parties, Manchester United matches, football, new friendships. I hope all those sacrifices account to something at the end of my studies. Lately, I am not interested in anything else except to put in the best effort to prepare for my exams. I can't say whether I am right or wrong but it is clear that the effort is there. I could live to regret all those things I didn't do if this turns out to be my only year in the UK. I know this coming May 2007 could either be a total transformation of my academic life or could be what I regard as successive failures in major academic stages in my life. Are studies that important to me? It aren't, of course, but for the year 2006/2007 it is massive. I wish myself great luck. Enough said.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home