Manchester United lost
Manchester United lost today. How can this fucking happen? Today is my fucking birthday. This defeat, couple with Chelsea's comeback victory and all the fucking shit that I have to take in life make it a fucking day for me. I am fucking sad today. Everything just burst out. I feel so lonely and I feel so down.
The first paragraph is just to vent my frustrations in a harmless way. I will go crazy if I don't scold the bad words.
On a more compose side of me, I thought Manchester United played well today. I am so proud of the team. Sir Alex's post match reaction is absolutely fantastic:
"We played some fantastic football but I think our finishing could have been better," he told Sky Sports.
"We had some great opportunities but maybe our decision making and patience let us down. But I'm happy with the performance, we didn't deserve to lose.
"We didn't deserve it but these things happen in football. We just have to gather ourselves and start on another charge."
"We're (still) two points clear. It's not been a great day for us in the sense that we dropped three points and they've (Chelsea) come from behind (to beat Everton), which is a bit of luck for them in that situation. The championship race was not going to be decided in December anyway.
"But we've got to show our mettle, that's the hallmark of champions. This team has shown that many times in the past, and this team is young enough to be able to do that."
Fantastic reaction. Fair, honest and no lame excuses. It is obvious that the players tried their best today. I know Manchester United will re-group and come back.
On the other hand, birthday was boring but those 17 people who remembered my birthday lights up my day.
My focus is good and the idea is clear. Keep preparing for exams! Keep putting in a lot of hardwork and keep learning from mistakes!
The first paragraph is just to vent my frustrations in a harmless way. I will go crazy if I don't scold the bad words.
On a more compose side of me, I thought Manchester United played well today. I am so proud of the team. Sir Alex's post match reaction is absolutely fantastic:
"We played some fantastic football but I think our finishing could have been better," he told Sky Sports.
"We had some great opportunities but maybe our decision making and patience let us down. But I'm happy with the performance, we didn't deserve to lose.
"We didn't deserve it but these things happen in football. We just have to gather ourselves and start on another charge."
"We're (still) two points clear. It's not been a great day for us in the sense that we dropped three points and they've (Chelsea) come from behind (to beat Everton), which is a bit of luck for them in that situation. The championship race was not going to be decided in December anyway.
"But we've got to show our mettle, that's the hallmark of champions. This team has shown that many times in the past, and this team is young enough to be able to do that."
Fantastic reaction. Fair, honest and no lame excuses. It is obvious that the players tried their best today. I know Manchester United will re-group and come back.
On the other hand, birthday was boring but those 17 people who remembered my birthday lights up my day.
My focus is good and the idea is clear. Keep preparing for exams! Keep putting in a lot of hardwork and keep learning from mistakes!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home