Rafa Benitez
Benitez was again refusing to look too far forward (after beating Bolton 3-0)
preferring to concentrate on next weekend's FA Cup clash with Arsenal.
"The next game, the FA Cup against Arsenal (is the target)," noted Benitez.
"I am not thinking about targets, I am just thinking of winning more games and more points.
"To try and keep the team playing well, scoring goals and try to win games.
"Our idea is to win the next three points each time."
Liverpool manager, Rafa Benitez
Benitez has been talking about this the whole season, which in my opinion is a brilliant way of keeping expectations in check. My idea is to give my best everyday and in 2 weeks time, I shall see what happen.
preferring to concentrate on next weekend's FA Cup clash with Arsenal.
"The next game, the FA Cup against Arsenal (is the target)," noted Benitez.
"I am not thinking about targets, I am just thinking of winning more games and more points.
"To try and keep the team playing well, scoring goals and try to win games.
"Our idea is to win the next three points each time."
Liverpool manager, Rafa Benitez
Benitez has been talking about this the whole season, which in my opinion is a brilliant way of keeping expectations in check. My idea is to give my best everyday and in 2 weeks time, I shall see what happen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home